Best Thanksgiving Quotes
Our Best Thanksgiving Quotes are sure to put you in a good mood for this Thanksgiving! Thankful is such a great word. In the world today with so much negativity, we have to fight to stay positive. This time of year is a good reminder of the blessings in our lives. How will you share your blessings? Offering yourself or doing good for others is the simplest yet most effective way of spreading good moral; whether it be for Thanksgiving Day itself, or any other day for that matter.
Young children are some of the most selfless givers there are. It is so encouraging to see the younger generations excited about helping others or helping mom bake in the kitchen. That is why on our new Thanksgiving Scrapbook Page (available in our Holiday & Seasons Scrapbook Pack) We included a section for the kids to share what they are thankful for!
To get you in the mood for this Holiday Season, we are preparing a list of our top 10 favorite Thanksgiving quotes. Words have such an affect in days like these, its nice to start out your morning with an easy read!
Top 10 Quotes for Thanksgiving:
- “No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
- “What if, today, we were grateful for everything?” – Charlie Brown
- “Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
- “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” W. Clement Stone
- Selfless giving is a blessing in itself. – Aimee J Keepsakes
From all of us here at Aimee J Keepsakes, we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!